Sunday, December 4, 2011

House Project | 90 days

In the coming months, I will be posting the development of our home sweet home in Cebu, Philippines! I was in fact very emotional when my brother emailed me about the plans. I was hoping my Uncle could give me a "blue print" so I can keep it as a reminder to my self that I made it.

We got this house as in totally "bare" with no tiles, no ceiling and no division upstairs. Yes, I got it cheap, oh okay, houses nowadays would costs us millions anyway so it's still not cheap! hehe:) confused much? Alright, I can't divulge the figures but it's something that I will have to delay my plans of buying other things such as a DSLR camera, LV bag and a car! hehe :) Okay, the monthly amortization is really, really manageable!

Reasons why I have to delay my so called "wants" it's because  I need to do a lot of renovation. I told my father to do the extension at the back for bigger space and have that door facing to the vacant lot (which I intend to put up my garden/swing/dog house and a playground!)





































So yah, that's where I want the door to be! I am still contemplating about the color.. hmmm! I've always liked yellow..




































My brother was planning to have his own landscape.. tsk! I'm okay with it but I don't want it attached to the house. I dreamed to have our own "grotto" for Mama Mary just like our house before. A fish pond and a tree where I can place lanterns. Oh my... I need to save this much. No new outfits for the moment, no upgrading of iPhone just yet.



Just a few more months and once this is done, I only pray to God that I'll be able to have some extra cash for my lifelong dream... my "little corner" business. 

Love life? Oh well, leave it to my destiny hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message warms my heart and inspires my being! So, strike a post! *Big hugs